Sunday, November 19, 2006

Just another day...

everything today is so low-key. i just stayed at home. watched the tube a little. cleaned my room a bit. fired up the old ps2 for a while. stuffed my piggy little face with who knows what. in other words, if you get my drift, im a professional bum...as of now. hehe! i have no excuse for not having a job other than im not good at prioritizing. this may be hard to believe but i have a lot of things going on in my mind right now. work. career (i have an upcoming exam that'll beat the beeswax out of me soon). play. lovelife. but not so much about the last part. haha!

i've had my share of relationships in the past and it all didn't work out the way i wanted it to. anyways, i ain't bitter about it no more. learn and let go! that's one thing i mastered early in the game. hard. damn hard. its all part of the sick icky twisted feeling of loving and... being hurt in return. haha! kidding! just like what i've said, i ain't bitter no more. it's my fault really. i fall in "love" easily. i fall for every guy trying to find mr. right. yeah right?! the last guy used to be one of my friends. closest? not anymore. he totally knows about my past relationships and yet does the same thing. he made me believe that he and his girl broke up for the weirdest reasons which i now think is all made-up. D-U-H?! of course, it is! anyways, i believed his damn lie until i caught up with his little tricks. aarrgh! i hate this guy so much! sorry for the outburst... suppressed anger. pls understand. (breathe in, breathe out) whew! i found out that he and his girl are still a couple. and, not only that, he said that i "misconstrued" the whole idea of his actions. wwhhaatt?! better come clean man. don't blame your bad on me ayt. be a man and stand up for your actions. anyways, he calls up and asks me to rethink the whole situation because our friendship is on the line. what friendship?! it already went down the drain when you lied to me. anyways, just like what i've said, i ain't bitter no more. just pissed... a little. im a whole lot better now.

whew! it's great to get that out of my system. haha! i always hated drama...because it always makes me sob. so far these are the string of events circling my world right now.

oh yeah! there's one more thing, i applied for a job in a telemarketing company. i was already interviewed last week. im still waiting for callbacks though. i hope everything turns out fine. this is it for now. the drama earlier really stressed me out. haha! stay fresh and stay clean everyone. later!

1 comment:

andrew said...

k lang yan maam.wlang kwentang tao un,u deserve more better.kaw pa di nya lang alam kung ano na missed nya.a bit of advice lang po,dont trust anyone agad agad wen it comes to love.mr right will come after you kce ur a valnurble person.gudlak sa career.basta lauv kita sis.ingat...