Sunday, November 19, 2006

A bum no more! :D

i got it! i got the job! goodbye world of unemployment and hellooo world of overtime night pay differentials! hahaha! at exactly 4am tomorrow, my life will do a complete turnover. no more hibernating til i grow hairs in my chiny-chin-chin. no more marathons of hopeless romantic, feel-good films. no more contemplations on how to get my vaan character enough license points to make him learn how to wear a hat or handle a hammer (this is the new feature in final fantasy 12 to ya'll gamers out der). no more blank gazin' and pumpkin reignin'. haha!
i'll definitely miss those days...so, is it worth it...?

Booyah! you bet it is! now is the time for something new. this is my first time to venture the wonderful and very rewarding world of telemarketing. haha! know what i mean?! wink*wink
( why do i hear cash registers ringing? :P ) it's time for a different challenge! to keep the blood in my veins running again! i need this to get my life back! i couldn't have done it without JC's grace though. i am nothing without him. mighty thank you to you sir! i couldn't have done it without you!

it's mind-boggling how one opportunity makes you want to dream again. makes you feel ur not a loser after all. a diamond in the rough. Just last week, i feel so downcasted. so defeated. my spirit was so down in the dumps that i even thought of delaying my exam this december. i felt butterflies in my stomach everytime i think about it. my anxiety level is slowly moving from mild, moderate, severe, and...PANIC! i "fueled" my thoughts by thinking: hey, i don't need this pressure. i better shun away. i got a one-year deadline to accomplish this exam anyways, so why toxicate myself right? i cancelled my VEP processing and decided to put an end to this misery.

Yet, something inside me is telling me to push through with it. something in me is churning and turning. askin me to pursue it. ever get that feeling? weird. hard to explain. but it happens. i chewed on it for a while... chewed some more... more...lots more. until it finally dawned on me. i work best under pressure. it brings out the best in me. my weakest points are my strongest points. i supplicated for it. then, called my travel agent and gave her the go signal for my VEP. i know i could conquer this with your help and support. pls include me in your prayers. i need it ever so badly. btw, my exam is on dec29. thanks ya'll! lotsa love!

btw, if you know a place in makati that's affordable and safe, please let me know. thanks! i'd appreciate it!

No comments: